Kids In Action Before School
Each child’s out of school time is enhanced through choice based and enriching activities, encouraging personal responsibility and independence. Sportsmanship, tolerance and acceptance are promoted through cooperative and recreational activities encouraging participation and team work.
2021-22 BEFORE & AFTER SCHOOL REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Before School Program
Kids In Action provides Before School care for Hingham students in grades K-5 at two locations, East School and South School.
- East School is for students that attend East or Foster School.
- South School is the location for students that attend South or Plymouth River.
Before School opens at 7:00am
- Foster School students must arrive at East school by 7:30am.
- East School students must arrive baby 7:45am.
- *Plymouth River students must arrive at South School by 7:30am.
- South School students must arrive by 7:50am
Meet our amazing team.
The goal of our staff is to maintain a safe and secure environment for each child. Our staff is dedicated to serving the individual needs of the children by offering a variety of activities that will foster the development of a positive self-image; encourage the use of appropriate social skills and facilitate discovery and growth.
Miss Kelly has been with KIA for 5 years! She holds a Bachelors Degree in Education. When she is not at KIA she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, reading, going to the sporting events/concerts and traveling.
Mrs. Howard has been with KIA for 29 years! She holds a Bachelors in Education and aside from KIA has spent time as a classroom teacher, substitute and educator/guide for the National Wildlife Federation. Mrs. Howard enjoys nature walks, hiking and gardening in her spare time.