We enjoy learning.
- We will keep learning for the rest of our lives.
- We are responsible and respectful.
- We feel good about ourselves.
- We are creative thinkers and problem solvers.
Foster Elementary School
55 Downer Ave. Hingham, MA
Principal: Matt Scheufele
Asst. Principal: Jennifer Newell
The core values of our school are woven into the curriculum throughout each child’s school day because they represent what parents and faculty feel is the essence of learning at Foster School. At Foster School our students will:
- Enjoy the process of learning, constantly striving to meet their potential and become lifelong learners.
- Be responsible and will demonstrate respect for self, others, and property.
- Practice critical thinking skills to solve problems.
- Have a strong sense of community both in and outside of school.