Ms. Dieselman/Mrs. Pollard
I will be using www.edmodo.com as our classroom website/blog.
Students are responsible for checking the website when absent from class. This will help to keep you up to date with daily assignments and responsibilities. You will be able to find each week’s class schedule as well as helpful review materials.
You MUST join edmodo.com. Directions are as follows:
- Go to www.edmodo.com
- Click on sign up / SELECT “STUDENT”
- You will then fill out the proper fields. You MUST have an email. If you do not have one, get one.
4. Use the following class CODES when entering in the proper fields:
Chinese 2 use: vxx864
Chinese 3/4 use: tdt820
World History I use: fjw003
- Once you have logged in to edmodo.com, click on “settings” in the upper
right-hand corner. On the right side will be a box labeled “Notifications”.
Select your preferred method of notification (email, text message, or
twitter) and check ALL the boxes below.
Tips for successful integration of the classroom website.
- Check the site at least once a day. EVEN IF YOU ARE ABSENT! Try to make it part of your general routine.
- Please post questions you may have. I encourage / expect (and reward) peer responses.
Show your parents around the classroom website. Parents may also join edmodo.com if they would like to track any announcements or posts on the site.