- All students should have a personal, small bottle of hand sanitizer or hand wipes to use throughout the day
- All Textbooks should be covered at all times. Book covers are available in the main office. We discourage the use of book socks as they can damage the books.
- Students who lose books or materials issued by the school will be charged a replacement cost according to a set formula.
- 3-inch binder with 5 sections (only 4 needed if not taking foreign language)
- 2-pocket plastic folder for each section in the binder
- loose leaf notebook paper for each section
- 3-hole punch
- Chromebook and headphones/earbuds
- personal white board/marker/eraser
- pens, pencils, extra erasers, colored pencils, highlighters
- Personal pencil sharpener
- scientific calculator
- Quad Ruled Notebook – (Mr. Santarpia & Mr. Gill)
- graph paper and ruler to keep at home (Mrs. Buckley)
Ruler, Pencils, Spiral Notebook (perforated with 3-hole punch), hand-held pencil sharpener, homework folder w/ pockets, block rubber erasers. Personal dry erase whiteboard, black expo markers and whiteboard eraser.
Mrs. Flaherty/Mrs. Romano
Basic calculator and a bound composition notebook.
1 inch 3 ring binder, Filler Paper, Pencils, Pencils, Pencils, (Calculator information to come during the year)
Ms. Goggin/ Ms. Nelson/ Mrs. Goldman
Reading Lab – a separate 1.5-inch binder and five-pack of dividers (binders will stay in the classroom and cannot be shared with other classes, recycled binders in good condition are fine)
Mrs. Boretti/ Ms. Nelson/ Mrs. Goldman
Specialized Reading– a separate 1.5-inch binder, five-pack of dividers, four-pack of whiteboard markers (materials will stay in the classroom and cannot be shared with other classes, recycled binders in good condition are fine)