Before School Program
Kids In Action provides Before School care for Hingham students in grades K-5 at two locations, East School and South School.
- East School is for students that attend East or Foster School.
- South School is the location for students that attend South or Plymouth River.
Before School opens at 7:00am
- Foster School students must arrive at East school by 7:30am.
- East School students must arrive baby 8:00am.
- Plymouth River students must arrive at South School by 7:30am.
- South School students must arrive by 8:00am.
**Locations are subject to change depending on HPS availability.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION DATES:
- CHILDREN ENTERING KINDERGARTEN 2022: APRIL 11, 2022
- EXISTING FAMILIES 1st-5th: May 2, 2022 (a re-enrollment form will be emailed to you)
- NEW FAMILIES: May 9, 2022
- Kindergarten, Grades 1-5 Before & After School
To complete your registration, please mail the Non-refundable Registration Fee and Deposit to Kids In Action – 220 Central Street – Hingham. The $150.00 deposit will be applied to your May 2023 tuition payment.
Meet our amazing team.
The goal of our staff is to maintain a safe and secure environment for each child. Our staff is dedicated to serving the individual needs of the children by offering a variety of activities that will foster the development of a positive self-image; encourage the use of appropriate social skills and facilitate discovery and growth.
Miss Kelly joined KIA in 2016! She holds a Bachelors Degree in Education with a minor in Recreation. When she is not at KIA she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, reading, going to the sporting events/concerts and traveling.
Miss Paige has worked at KIA for 30+ years! Over the years, she has spent time in grades K-5 and is currently working at South School with grades 1 & 2. Miss Paige is a mother of three grown daughters and grandmother to seven. When she isn’t at KIA, Miss Paige enjoys going to the beach, boating, fishing, cooking and spending time with family & friends.
Miss Jen has been with KIA since 1993. She holds a Bachelors Degree in Psychology. When she is not at KIA she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, especially down The Cape.
Mrs. Howard has been with KIA for 29 years! She holds a Bachelors in Education and aside from KIA has spent time as a classroom teacher, substitute and educator/guide for the National Wildlife Federation. Mrs. Howard enjoys nature walks, hiking and gardening in her spare time.