Please bring your completed registration packet to your designated school during the school’s office hours.
Contact your school if you have any questions.
Please be sure to complete this checklist of necessary registration and enrollment forms and supplemental materials as you prepare for registration:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Proof of residency (current utility bill, signed lease, rental contract, or purchase and sales agreement)
- Student Registration Form (Form A)
- Home Language Survey (Form B)
- Kindergarten Session Registration and Tuition Agreement (Form C) and any applicable taxation documentation.
- Kindergarten Health Registration Form (Form D)
- Health Report including updated immunization records and eye exam from physician*
- Elementary Developmental History (Form E)
- Pre-School History Form (Form F) (THIS FORM IS OPTIONAL)
- Registration in FACTS Management
- Registration after March 31, 2018: $125 additional processing fee (via check payable to: Hingham Public Schools)
- Full-Day Only: Kindergarten Tuition Deposit (10% of yearly tuition is due via check payable to: Hingham Public Schools)
* Note: If your child is scheduled to have an exam in the summer or fall of 2018, please submit last year’s form and send the updated version after the child’s next visit. Immunizations must be up to date in order for your child to attend school.
Questions about the registration process? Please contact the school administrative assistant at your assigned school or contact the HPS Central Office at 781-741-1500.