New Student Registration
Welcome to Hingham Public Schools!
Below you will find registration packets for the coming school year. You must also complete a Request for Release of Records form (available from the school).
In addition to these forms, the following items will be required to complete your registration:
- Original birth certificate – we will make a copy
- Proof of Residency – a signed lease or P&S, or a current electric/gas bill
- Most recent report card
- Current immunizations and physical
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Find important steps to kindergarten registration below:
1. Review the Kindergarten Parent Forum Recording
- enrollment guidelines and timelines
- kindergarten program information
- curriculum topics
Watch the full recording below:
2. Fill out the Kindergarten Survey Prior to Registration
3. Kindergarten Registration – Find the Registration Password After Completing the Above Form
Use the registration passcode on this page to find the registration packet.
Packets are available for download on our Kindergarten Registration page. You will gain access to the page once you fill out the survey noted above.
For more information about Kindergarten please visit the Kindergarten page HERE.
Grades 1 – 12
Elementary Student Registration Packet (Grades 1-5)
Hingham Middle School Student Registration Packet (Grades 6-8)
High School Student Registration Packet (Grades 9-12)