Work Permit FAQs
Any questions or concerns, please contact Suzanne McIntyre via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who requires a work permit?
- Minors under the age of 18
- With very few exceptions, minors under age 14 may not work
What documents are required?
- 14 – 15 years old: a school record, medical signature, birth certificate OR passport, application, work permit questionnaire
- 16 – 17 years old: birth certificate OR passport, application, work permit questionnaire
How do I obtain a work permit?
Email Suzanne McIntyre at email@example.com
Where do I obtain needed documents?
- Work Permit Application
- Work Permit Questionnaire