Welcome to the Office of Human Resources
Human Resources Coordinator
A Message from the Director of Human Resources
Welcome to the Hingham Public Schools, where over 700 employees, both instructional and non-instructional, are critical to our success. HPS is committed to finding, hiring, and developing a talented team that will serve the interests of the students of Hingham Public Schools. We are equally committed to providing competitive salaries and benefits, and meaningful and enjoyable careers for our workforce.
What do HPS employees do?
- We meet the educational, social, and emotional needs of over 3,800 students
- We inspire students by providing access to music, drama, the arts, and sports
- We create a positive work and learning environment through the maintenance of the buildings and grounds of our six schools
- We safely transport our students to and from school with 28 busses and 17 vans that travel over 1,500 route miles each day
- We serve over 30,000 lunches each month
Follow the links below to learn more about HPS Human Resources
- COVID-19 Guidelines: Click here for the HPS Quick Reference Guide for COVID-19 guidance.
- Substitute Job Opportunities: Are you interested in becoming a substitute teacher, paraeducator or nurse? Hingham Public Schools is currently hiring substitutes at all grade levels!
- Bus and Van Drivers: Are you interested in a job opportunity as a Bus or Van Driver for the Hingham Public Schools? Complete an application and forward it to email@example.com or call 781-741-1500 x2571 for more information.