Welcome to the Office of Human Resources
Susan M. D’Amato, Esq
Director of Human Resources
220 Central Street, Hingham MA 02043
A Message from the Director of Human Resources
Welcome to the Hingham Public Schools, where over 700 employees, both instructional and non-instructional, are critical to our success. HPS is committed to finding, hiring, and developing a talented team that will serve the interests of Hingham’s children. We are equally committed to providing competitive salaries and benefits, and meaningful and enjoyable careers for our workforce.
What do HPS employees do?
- We meet the educational, social, and emotional needs of over 3,800 students
- We inspire students by providing access to music, drama, the arts, and sports
- We create a positive work and learning environment through the maintenance of the buildings and grounds of our six schools
- We safely transport our students to and from school with 22 busses and 15 vans that travel over 1,500 route miles each day
- We serve over 30,000 lunches each month
Follow the links below to learn more about HPS Human Resources
- Summer 2022 – Maintenance Job Opportunities: A limited number of Summer Maintenance positions are available to current and recently graduated students. Review the program details here. Interested applicants should email [email protected] or [email protected]
- Bus and Van Drivers: Are you interested in a job opportunity as a Bus or Van Driver for the Hingham Public Schools? Complete an application and forward it to [email protected] or call 781-741-1500 x2571 for more information.