Current HPS Employees
Payroll and Benefits Forms
Payroll, forms, and benefit questions can be emailed to Nancy Patterson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current HPS employees can visit the Employee Self Service Portal (ESS) to complete the following forms. Once in the ESS Portal, click on the Resources icon on the top right of the page.
- Request Verification of Employment: Send all requests for verification of employment to email@example.com
- Request a Letter of Suitability: Employees who require verification that they completed the fingerprint process for the Hingham Public Schools, should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, date of birth, and the name and email address of the person to whom the Letter of Suitability should be sent. Letters of Suitability can only be sent for fingerprints that were completed in the last 7 years.
- Questions on Benefits or Payroll: Email email@example.com.
Employee Assistance Program – Educators’ EAP
Educators’ EAP is designed specifically for educators, offering a targeted menu of benefits and resources addressing the unique professional issues they face. Educators’ EAP offers the traditional counseling services designed to address life problems and the everyday problems involved in juggling work and family, and also goes one step further to help all employees to achieve their Peak Performance through training, coaching and wellness. Follow the instructions to log on to Educators’ EAP.
- Employee Civil Rights Training
- Title IX Sex Discrimination Training
- Massachusetts Conflict of Interest Training